Berean Blog

Random thoughts from a Doulos Theos (servant of God)

Name:
Location: Rocky Point, North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I wanted to post a quick update for those who have wondered about our plans for Ophelia. It would appear she has finally settled upon a course, as have we.

The Wilmington crew is not working tomorrow (of course), so by necessity, my services are not in demand for the duration of Ophelia's visit. Early in the morning, we will CSMO (to borrow an old artillery term - collect stuff/move out) and relocate to Ogden to wait out the storm at the church fellowship hall. This is merely precautionary, since we would be safe from a small storm like Ophelia at home, but the power is more reliable at the church, and I much prefer a brick building over merely a brick foundation!

An interesting feature year-round, but perhaps of interest to readers now is the Wrightsville Beach webcam. I'm considering adding it to the permanent list of links, and if that's of interest to any of you, I'll be happy to do so.

There is so much more on my mind, but I'll save it until after the current circumstances. As always, we value your prayers...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Monical said...

Thank you as well, for the reference!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you all stay safe, and keep me posted! I'll be saying extra prayers until this has passed.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home