Berean Blog

Random thoughts from a Doulos Theos (servant of God)

Name:
Location: Rocky Point, North Carolina, United States

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Here We Go!

For about two years, I've struggled with the urge to join in on the blogging trend. I say struggled, because part of me has successfully resisted the impulse. I haven't quite put my finger on the exact reason (although I must confess that I haven't invested much time in the endeavor!).

So why now? That's a topic for another post; actually, it was to be my first post, but I irretrievably lost it before I posted it. There's fifteen minutes I'll never have back. {Sigh} Much to learn....

Will this blog be worth the time anyone takes with it? That, dear readers, is the proverbial 64,000-dollar question! My prayer is that it will, somehow fulfill that seemingly insurmountable goal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home